Friday, March 26, 2010

March Update

Hi there everyone,

Let's see. Where to start.

First I deleted two stories that weren't going anywhere. They started and went somewhere, but didn't quite make it to the finish line. So in the trash they went. What I might end up doing is combining the two stories, creating a new and different story. Something involving another world, rather than the one I live in presently.

I have completed the interview. DeForest was kind enough to record it for me so I could type what was said. I will post it at a later date. Right now, I'm waiting for the story that it's from, gets back to me. So further updates await that one.

I'm currently working on a sort of environmental family drama story. If I were to categorize it, I'd say fantasy. Right now it's unfinished. I'm battling with a scene at the moment. This one will be finished.

I decided to submit one of my flashes, thanks Christy, to a forum. This particular forum has a radio station and asked for short story subs. I'm excited about that. I'm not sure how it's going to go considering the Xmas theme. We'll wait and see.

Tune in next month, for more adventures in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment